The Travelers Rest Resort Board of Directors and Park Management announce the following COVID protocol for the 2021-2022 season.
- We follow Florida Health Department and Pasco County Emergency Services guidelines and requirements.
- Buildings are open for activities. Masks are optional but recommended and social distancing is encouraged.
- Masks are required in the resort business office and the post office lobby as well as post office window area.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the resort and disinfecting spray in each building.
- All outdoor activities are open with social distancing encouraged.
NOTE: This protocol is subject to change as appropriate.