Guidelines & Pet Rules
The following guidelines for Travelers Rest RV Resort & Golf Course are for the comfort of both our guests and residents and to help make your stay more enjoyable.
- Posted speed limits are for your protection — please observe 10 MPH.
- No alcoholic beverages in public areas.
- All vehicles must display the proper passes.
- Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Garbage dumpsters are located at both Busch Hall and 14th Street. All garbage must be in plastic bags. No paper please.
- Sewer line donuts must be used. Florida State Law prohibits the draining of gray matter on the ground.
- Travelers Rest Resort is private property. We reserve the right to enforce our rules and refuse to register undesirable guests. Violations may result in eviction without refund.
RV Site Requests
- Specific site requests are not guaranteed.
- We will do our best to make our guests comfortable, but we will assign sites by rig size. The only exceptions are handicapped sites when available.
- There are no lifeguards at the pool, therefore children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents must be in charge of their children at all times.
- Laundry facilities are for residents and guests use only.
- Please leave the area clean and do not overload machines.
- Please do not leave clothes unattended in laundry room.
- Clothes lines of any type are not permitted.
- Please do not hang clothes on awnings, trees, etc. Drying areas are located outside of the laundry room at Busch Hall.
- No walking or driving on golf course or cart path unless playing golf.
- All pets must be on a 6 to 8 foot leash at all times and under the positive control of their owner while in the resort.
- There is a limit of 2 dogs.
- Pets must be walked in designated areas only.
- All pets must be attended to at all times and are not tied outside when owners are not at the site.
- No pets permitted in any building or pool area at any time.
- The cleaning up of pet residue is the owner’s responsibility.