Extended or Seasonal Stay Florida RV Sites
Whether you need a seasonal stay of a few days or weeks or are looking for long-term leases, Travelers Resort RV Resort & Golf Course offers 547 sites, spread out among five distinctive areas: Golf View, Oak View, RV South, Cabana, and the Village. We are also a pet-friendly facility (limit 2 pets) and offer a variety of amenities for our residents and guests.
Golf View & Oak View
70 large pull-through RV sites with full hookups and 20/30/50 amp electric.
RV South features 50 extended-stay RV sites with a concrete patio and shed. They are setup on an annual lease basis, with the option to cancel or renew each year.
Like RV South sites, the Cabana sites are setup on an annual lease basis, with the option to cancel or renew each year.
Both RV South and Cabana lessee’s must own a hard-sided, commercially manufactured RV product and one share of Travelers Rest stock. Please call teh office for current stock prices.
The Village Section is privately owned mobile homes and land.
Weekly stays include water, sewer, and 20/30/50 amp electric. Monthly stays include the same amenities, plus mail service.
RV South: $3,525.00*
Park Models (HUD): $3,616.00
Includes water, sewer, and mail service.*RV South and Cabana include shed use.
Includes mail service.
The above rates include all discounts and fees (excluding golf fees)
Passport America: $21.50
(not available Nov 1 through Apr 15)
Please patronize the sponsors who make our map possible!
Deposits & Cancellations
Deposit and cancellation policies pertain to reservations on Golf View, Oak View, and Subleases.
- For stays less than one week, total must be paid at time of reservation
- For stays up to one month: $100.00
- For stays up to two months: $200.00
- For stays up to three months: $300.00
- For stays beyond three months: $100.00 per month
- Cancellations of one to three weeks:
- Refund minus $50
- Reservations for less than one week, no refunds
- Cancellations for one to more months:
- Refund of 25% of deposit if the reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation
- 100% of the deposit is retained if the cancellation is less than 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation